Retail EDI – Value Added Network (VAN) Service
Retail EDI offers VAN solutions that deliver turnkey value for businesses.
Companies need to regularly review, and optimize VAN, and B2B-related processes regularly. B2B/EDI communications should be easy, and manageable, regardless of business size. As companies work to automate more complex processes, it’s critical to have a partner tightly aligned that can include a VAN component when needed.
Regardless of how extensive, or complex your business needs are, Retail EDI makes the implementation, and/or migration, as seamless as possible. Each migration has an assigned specialist to do the heavy lifting, walk through steps, and manage the cutover, and migration so business runs uninterrupted.
Retail EDI provides fast, secure, reliable electronic transmission of EDI documents across your supply chain. We offer Tier 1 service, with end-to-end security, 100% secure connections, and network uptime.
To meet obligations, companies operating across various supply chains, exchange data more efficiently using Value Added Networks (VANs). Customers, vendors and logistics partners as well as other trading partners need to be able to exchange data electronically. Being able to interconnect is critical to success, and Value Added Networks provide access to many, many hundreds of thousands of companies, and organizations around the world.
Opportunity for Retail EDI to provide you with VAN connections –
- Optionally transform EDI (X12) to JSON or other formats,
- ERP/LoB, Data Warehouse/Analytics,
- Automated, monitoring and alerts
- Onboard EDI trading partners easily
Starter Benefits –
- Reduced VAN spend
- Reduced Internal labor on VAN
- Add more trading partners
- Carbon-copy documents
- Digitize EDI to REST
Let’s talk about how we can help increase efficiencies for your organization.
- Use the Retail EDI VAN as your supply chain partner to manage the actual EDI e.g. Orders and ASNs etc. across retail and other EDI-based channels.
- Use our advisory and integration services to deliver automation and insight to the rest of your supply chain.