Integrate incoming 850s directly into NetSuite, and query data from the application to generate 810s, 855s, and 846s.
The Amazon Direct Fulfillment EDI to NetSuite sample flow has pre-configured connectors for translating the following transaction sets from Amazon's EDI integration specifications:
- 810 Invoice
- 846 Inventory Inquiry/Advice
- 850 Purchase Order
- 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgement
The following connectors make up the core elements of the flow:
- X12 Connector: Translates transaction sets between EDI and XML.
- Copy Connector: Duplicates a file to route it to two different parts of the workflow.
- File Match Connector: Routes files to different parts of the workflow depending on the filename.
- XML Map Connector: Transforms data from one XML format to another, providing easy backend compatibility.
- Cloud Data Connector: Interfaces with a wide range of cloud application data sources provided the corresponding CData driver is installed. This allows you to insert or retrieve the data in these documents to or from NetSuite.
Note: If you have not already, you will need to install the CData ADO.NET/JDBC Driver for NetSuite. You can download a free, 30-day trial. If you just downloaded and installed the driver, please restart ArcESB before proceeding.