The Amazon Direct Fulfillment EDI to Oracle sample flow has pre-configured connectors for translating the following transaction sets from Amazon's EDI integration specifications:
- 810 Invoice
- 846 Inventory Inquiry/Advice
- 850 Purchase Order
- 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgement
The following connectors make up the core elements of the flow:
- X12 Connector: Translates transaction sets between EDI and XML.
- Copy Connector: Duplicates a file to route it to two different parts of the workflow.
- File Match Connector: Routes files to different parts of the workflow depending on the filename.
- XML Map Connector: Transforms data from one XML format to another, providing easy backend compatibility.
- Oracle Connector: Allows you to insert or retrieve the data in these documents to or from an Oracle database.