Receive 850s from Amazon and map information to a MySQL database. Query it to generate outgoing EDI documents.
The Amazon Direct Fulfillment EDI to MySQL sample flow has pre-configured connectors for translating the following transaction sets from Amazon's EDI integration specifications:
- 810 Invoice
- 846 Inventory Inquiry/Advice
- 850 Purchase Order
- 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgement
- 856 Advance Shipment Notice
The following connectors make up the core elements of the flow:
- X12 Connector: Translates transaction sets between EDI and XML.
- Copy Connector: Duplicates a file to route it to two different parts of the workflow.
- File Match Connector: Routes files to different parts of the workflow depending on the filename.
- XML Map Connector: Transforms data from one XML format to another, providing easy backend compatibility.
- MySQL Connector: Allows you to insert or retrieve the data in these documents to or from a MySQL database.