- Process Mining and Business Process Optimization Solutions and Consulting – We have partnered up with industry leaders in the process mining space to provide you with the best of breed technologies. Industry experts who can help you discover flawed processes, anomalies, deviations, and outliers in your business so that you can truly streamline your business.
- ERP Consulting – As a solution provider our goal is to develop a custom-tailored solution that best fits our customer’s specific needs no matter the size of your organization.
- Enterprise ERP Platforms – SAP S/4 HANA, ECC 5/6, PeopleSoft, Salesforce, AS400, IBM Maximo.
- ERP Training & Support – Custom-developed training material and ongoing support of your personnel.
- Small to Mid-Market ERP platforms – Quickbooks, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Salesforce, Netsuite, SAP Business One, and Coupa.
- VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory) & SBT (Scanned Based Trading) Solutions – We can help your organization improve upon your VMI strategy by implementing solutions that truly work with automation and integration as key components of the framework, maximizing your ROI.
- Middleware Implementation and Support – Solutions include new implementation and configuration, consolidation of multiple middleware platforms or maps, and migration to 3rd party providers or if you decide to move it in-house or to the cloud.
B2B EDI Transactions
- 810 – Invoice
- 830/862 – Planning Schedule/Shipping Production Schedule (Commonly used in Automotive Vendor Managed Inventory scenarios)
- 832 – Product Catalog
- 850/860 – PO/PO Change
- 852 – Product Activity (Vendor Managed Inventory)
- 855 – Order Response
- 856 – Advanced Shipping Notice
- 870 – Order Status Report
- 875/880 – Grocery PO/Invoice
- 940, 943, 944, 945 – Warehouse Shipping Order, Warehouse Stock Transfer, Warehouse Stock Transfer Receipt Advice, Warehouse Shipping Advice.
- 204, 214 – Motor Carrier Load Tender, Transportation Carrier Shipment Status Message.
We have worked with and can help you implement or support any other EDI or B2B transactions or messages not listed above including XML, Flat File, CSV, etc…
- Middleware Platforms/Cloud Solutions – Seeburger BIS, Gentran, Sonic ESB, SAP Netweaver XI/PI/PO, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS.
- 3rd Party EDI Provider Solutions/Management/Preferred Pricing – We can assist you in the selection, management, and cost negotiation of any 3rd party EDI Provider and have worked for and with companies such as OpenText, DIcentral (Now TrueCommerce), Inovis, Seeburger, SPS Commerce, and Kleinschmidt. We understand their business models very well and can get you the best solution and pricing possible based on your requirements.