At Retail EDI, we believe working with a consulting firm should be easy. Teams that work with us gain:
– a collaborative approach to problem-solving,
– an ideal blend of business and technology skills and a wide range of talent
– clarity on budgets and timelines
– a cohesive team, with you every step of the way
Retail EDI is a consulting firm working to help you find answers to integration, supply chain and logistics problems. By isolating what needs doing, and asking tough questions, we add our expertise with your teams’ and starting important conversations before implementing cost-effective, industry forward solutions.
Your team has an objective. Whether you need to staff an EDI team, evaluate and implement a technology like iPaaS, VAN, or determine which 3PL is appropriate, Retail EDI gets you where you want to go quickly. Once we know the objective, we gather the data needed to move forward quickly.
As we navigate your company’s next steps, we help you conquer change by moving quickly to optimize processes, elevate technology, and compete.
– Expertise to offer new ideas, blending with creativity, logic, and an understanding of your business.
– Create solutions based on your needs, industry and desired outcome.
– Offer role-based consulting, completed projects or streamed delivery for larger projects. No matter what your need, we have the experts.
– Connect. Discuss the details of the project. Determine suitability and decide if we’re to move forward.
– Discovery and game plan. We introduce experts to lead the project and determine how to take the project forward to delivery.
– Implementation and execution. Our experts, working with clients, put the solution into practice.
– Close and evaluate project results.
There are projects your team has been putting off for a while. Give us a call, or send us an email. We’ll have a conversation about what you are trying to accomplish and we can take a couple of minutes to explain how we’d go about creating a solution. From there we can schedule a call/meeting to dive deeper into the topic and begin building out a gap analysis. If we can’t help, or aren’t suited to the project, chances are we know who is and can make an introduction/recommendation.
Seattle, downtown seattle, issaquah, sammamish, bellevue, tacoma, auburn, mt. vernon, everett, houston, austin, united states, hong kong, singapore, china, taiwan, edi, edi in retail, supply chain, los angeles, san francisco, carolina, new jersey, university of washington, ariba, sap, sap Ariba, coupa, 3pl, warehouse distribution.